Hotblockjobs, Inc. and its affiliates (collectively, "Hotblockjobs") provides all information on this site (together with all content and the underlying source HTML files that implement the hypertext features, collectively this "Site") exclusively under the following Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws:
1. OWNERSHIP, LICENSE & RESTRICTIONS ON USE
1.1. All right, title and interest (including all copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights) in this Site belongs to Hotblockjobs. In addition, the names, images, pictures, logos and icons identifying Hotblockjobs's products and services are proprietary marks of Hotblockjobs and/or its subsidiaries, parent company, or affiliates. Except as expressly provided below, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right, by implication, estoppels or otherwise, under copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights.
1.2. You are hereby granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to view this Site, and to download and/or print insignificant portions of materials retrieved from this Site provided (a) it is used only for informational, non-commercial purposes, and (b) you do not remove or obscure the copyright notice or other notices. Except as expressly provided above, no part of this Site, including but not limited to materials retrieved there from and the underlying code, may be reproduced, republished, copied, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means, without the express written permission of Hotblockjobs.
1.3. Use, duplication, or disclosure by or for the United States Government is subject to the restrictions set forth in DFARS 252.227-7013 (c)(1)(ii) and FAR 52.227-19.
2. LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY SITES
This Site may contain references or cross references to Hotblockjobs products and services that are not available in every country.
4. GOVERNING LAWS IN CASE OF DISPUTE; JURISDICTION
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, USA, as they apply to agreements made and solely performed therein. Disputes arising hereunder or in any way related to this Site shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the Federal Courts of the United States of America and/or the State Courts of Florida, and jurisdiction therefore shall rest solely in Florida, USA.
5. CHANGES TO SITE AND THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This Site and these Terms and Conditions may be changed by Hotblockjobs with or without notice. Please review this link on a regular basis for changes. Continued use of this Site following any change constitutes your acceptance of the change.
Any communication or other information sent to Hotblockjobs via electronic mail or otherwise in connection with your use of this Site, including but not limited to suggestions, ideas and comments, will be treated as non-confidential and all such information may be used by Hotblockjobs for any purpose without compensation. Disclosure shall constitute an assignment of all right, title and interest in such information to Hotblockjobs.
7. LINKS TO Hotblockjobs WEB PAGES
7.1. Hotblockjobs permits links to this Site provided (a) you do not remove or obscure, by framing or otherwise, any content, including but not limited to the copyright notice and other notices, (b) you do not directly or indirectly cause any portion of this Site to appear on a user's computer screen with any material (e.g. URL, text, graphics, pop-up window, audio or other) supplied by or associated with you or a third-party, (c) you give Hotblockjobs notice of all such links by sending an e-mail to [email protected]a.com, and (d) you discontinue providing links to this Site if notified by Hotblockjobs.
7.2. When linking to this Site you may use one or more Hotblockjobs logos as a link anchor. To ensure proper usage of Hotblockjobs logos, we've presented them here. These logos are trademarks of Hotblockjobs and Hotblockjobs retains all rights in them. Hotblockjobs grants you a limited license to use these logos solely for linking to Hotblockjobs web pages as provided above. Logos cannot be altered or modified other than to make them larger or smaller. Except for the limited license provided above, Hotblockjobs does not grant, by implication, estoppels or otherwise, any license to use any trademark, copyrighted materials or other proprietary materials displayed on this Site and any other use is strictly prohibited.
8. ENTIRE AGREEMENT; SEVERABILITY
These Terms and Conditions incorporate by reference any notices contained on this Site and constitute the entire agreement with respect to your access to and use of this Site. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is unlawful, void or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from the remaining provisions and shall not affect their validity and enforceability.
9.1. THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS", "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS AND Hotblockjobs EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. Hotblockjobs DOES NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT ANY MATERIAL ON THIS WEBSITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, CURRENT, RELIABLE, OR ERROR-FREE.
9.2. Hotblockjobs disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting from, arising out of, or in any way related to:
(a) any errors in or omissions from this Site, including but not limited to technical inaccuracies and typographical errors, (b) any third-party websites or content therein directly or indirectly accessed through links in this Site, including but not limited to any errors in or omissions therefrom, (c) the unavailability of this Site or any portion thereof, (d) your use of this Site, or (e) your use of any equipment or software in connection with this Site.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
10.1. A COVERED PARTY (AS DEFINED BELOW) SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS' FEES AND LOST PROFITS OR SAVINGS) IN ANY WAY DUE TO, RESULTING FROM, OR ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE, INCLUDING ITS CONTENT, REGARDLESS OF ANY NEGLIGENCE OF ANY COVERED PARTY.
10.2. "Covered Party" means Hotblockjobs, Inc., its affiliates, and any officer, director, employee, subcontractor, agent, successor, or assign of any of them.
11. NON-COMPLIANCE, DISAGREEMENT
IF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE IN FULL, OR YOU FEEL THESE TERMS ARE UNCOMPATIBLE WITH YOUR USE, YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY TERMINATE YOUR USE OF THIS SITE.
Effective January 12, 2018
Copyright © Hotblockjobs, Inc. All rights reserved.
Additional Provisions 1. Message Board, Blogs, & Sharing
Hotblockjobs may, now or in the future, allow users to post, upload, transmit through, or otherwise make available on the Site (collectively, "submit") messages, receipts, text, illustrations, personal stories, reviews, illustrations, files, graphics, photos, comments, sounds, music, videos, information, content, or other materials ("User Content"). Hotblockjobs is not responsible for User Content for any links or images embedded in the User Content, or for the results obtained by using the User Content. Hotblockjobs does not endorse or warrant, and is not responsible for the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement contained in User Content. Under no circumstances will Hotblockjobs be liable for any loss or damage caused by reliance on the Site, User Content or information or materials obtained through User Content.
You shall not submit any User Content that is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, or other intellectual property, personal, contractual, or property right of a third-party without the owner’s express permission. You are solely liable for any damages resulting from your failure to obtain consent.
You shall not submit content that (a) violates or infringes the rights of others; (b) is unlawful, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, libelous, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, profane, lewd, lascivious, excessively violent, or otherwise objectionable; (c) encourages criminal conduct or conduct that gives use to civil liability or otherwise violates any law; (d) advertises goods or services; (e) solicits funds; (f) contains instructions, formulas, or advice that could harm or injure; or (g) is a chain letter of any kind.
User Content, including any personally identifiable information (including as name, address, telephone number, or email address), submitted is accessible to other users, including people you may not know. Making this information available may result in receiving unsolicited emails or of other users sharing Your information. You should use discretion when communicating with others or disclosing personal information. Hotblockjobs has no control over and shall have no liability for any damages resulting from the use or misuse by any third-party of information that you make public by submitting it. If you choose to make personally identifiable information available you do so at your own risk.
By submitting User Content, you automatically grant Hotblockjobs a world-wide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, fully sublicensable and transferable, right and license to use, record, sell, lease, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works, from publicly displaying or perform, transmit, publish, and otherwise exploit the User Content, in whole or part as Hotblockjobs deems appropriate including, but not limited to, in connection with Hotblockjobs, or its subsidiaries’, parent company’s,’ or affiliates’, business.
Hotblockjobs has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the User Content. We reserve the right not to post any User Content, but we do not have an obligation to post, maintain, screen or otherwise use User Content. We may discontinue the ability to submit User Content in our own discretion.
The User is responsible for evaluating the accuracy, timeliness, and completeness of all content on the Site including User Content.
"we", "us" or "our") collect, use and disclose the information you provide us when accessing
or using the website, www.hotblockjobs.com.
Your continued use of our Website constitutes your agreement to be bound by any such
authorized to use our Website and your sole recourse is to not use our Website.
What Information Do We Collect?
When you visit our Website, you may provide us with two types of information: personal
information that you voluntarily disclose that is collected on an individual basis; and
information collected automatically when you use our Website or the services available on
our Website (collectively, the “Information”).
What is Personal Information?
Personal information is collected only when voluntarily offered and solely for purposes that
are clearly identified on our Website. Personal information means any information that is
unique to you, such as your:
Other personal information you choose to provide
● Server Log Information: We collect server log information when you use our Website, which may include (but is not limited to) your login details, the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, your IP address, time spent at our Website and the websites you visit just before and just after our Website.
● Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Website, including the hardware model, operating system and version, the web browser you use, and other device identifiers.
● Telemetry Information. If you use any of our open source software, we may collect bandwidth upload and download speeds, the amount of free and used storage space on your device and other statistics about your device.
● Usage Information. If you use our Website, we will collect metadata about the files you upload for storage and we will record instances in which you have used your private key to authenticate communications.
● Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We and our service providers use various technologies to collect information when you interact with our Website, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files that are stored on your device when you visit a website, which enable us to collect information about your device identifiers, IP address, web browsers used to access the Website, pages or features viewed, time spent on pages, mobile app performance and links clicked. Web beacons are graphic images that are placed on a website or in an email that is used to monitor the behaviour of the user visiting the website or sending the email. They are often used in combination with cookies. Use of Information We will only use the Information for purposes of:
● providing, maintaining, delivering or improving our Website or the products or services provided through our Website;
● analyzing and tracking data to determine the usefulness or popularity of certain content and to better understand the online activity of our Website users;
● fulfilling our legal or regulatory requirements;
● providing you with the information or products or services that you have requested;
● answering your inquiry or responding to a communication from you;
● developing new products or services;
● sending you technical notices, support or administrative notifications;
● communicating with you about news, products, services, events and other information we think will be of interest to you;
● matching your Information with job vacancies to assist us in finding a position that is most suitable for you if you have contacted us about recruitment;
● monitoring and analyzing trends, usage and activities in connection with our Website;
● detecting, investigating and preventing fraudulent transactions or unauthorized or illegal activities;
● protecting the rights and property of the Hotblockjobs INC Parties (as defined below) and others;
● linking, connecting or combining Information we collect from or about you with other Information; and
● carrying out any other purpose or reason for which the Information was collected. Sharing of Information We will only share Information about you in the following ways: ● with your consent or at your instruction;
● with our current or future parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries and with other companies under common control or ownership with us or our offices internationally;
● with third parties or service providers that perform work for us;
● certain information you may choose to share may be displayed publicly, such as your username and any content you post when you use interactive areas of our Website like our online forums;
● in connection with a merger or sale of our company assets, or if we do a financing or are involved in an acquisition or any other situation where Information may be disclosed or transferred as one of our business assets;
● in response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
● if we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of any Hotblockjobs INC Party or others; and
● with third parties where aggregate Information is disclosed which cannot be reasonably be used to identify you. Social Sharing Features Our Website may offer social sharing features, links to social media and other integrated tools. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your contacts or the public, depending on the settings you use with the entity that provides the social sharing feature or social media. Please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features to obtain more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and the processing of such data by such entities. Protection of Personal Information We take reasonable steps to protect the security of the information communicated through our Website. However, no computer security system is entirely foolproof and the Internet is not a secure method of transmitting information. As a result, we do not assume any responsibility for the data you submit to or receive from us through the Internet or for any unauthorised access or use of that information and we cannot and do not guarantee that information communicated by you to us or sent to you by us will be received or that it will not be altered before or after its transmission to us. You agree to not hold us and our respective past, present and future employees, officers, directors, contractors, consultants, equity holders, suppliers, vendors, service providers, parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, representatives, predecessors, successors and assigns (collectively, the Hotblockjobs INC Parties”) liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any misappropriation, interception, modification, deletion, destruction or use of information provided through our Website.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies as a default. You may wish to opt out by turning off cookies (please refer to the help menu on your browser); however, switching off cookies may restrict your use of our Website.